My first year with my X10.
  • Hi folks. Been lurking for a while, so here is my first post with some snaps from 2012. Just happy snapping shots, but i love the x10... it's replaced my EOS400 & Contax G2 (sadly). Couple of Dynamic Filter & miniature tests. All the Berlin shots were taken when the x10 was weeks old for me, so mostly EXR & Adv settings. But almost 1 year on, i still love it & not looking to upgrade yet.
    My X10 Flicker Album

• MadDogMadDog
    Thank you for sharing those! I've never been overseas so it's a treat seeing far away lands from my home, especially with the X10. Wonderful work you did! Just love looking at your work. I am also in envy of your ability to go out and make those great pictures. Time is my worst enemy! I agree, the X10 is a solid performer - why upgrade?
  • Thanks from me as well. It's good to see others' images. You have some great ones in there.
    Justin Gould | instagram.com/justingould
  • misty3misty3
    Excellent every day shots. Should be more of these non posed/non contrived/non processed efforts posted. This is where the X10 really shines. X10 has to be the best travel camera available from my experiences.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/misty3/
  • mojoheymojohey
    Thanks. Still a joy to use.

Hello Photographers!

Love your Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X10, X-S1, and XF1? We do too!

Join our community of fellow Fuji X Series photographers to learn more about your Fujifilm X Series digital camera, get great tips and give advice, show off your latest photographs, and share your experiences with these awesome cameras.

Photographers of all types and skill levels are welcome, sign in or create an account below to join in the discussions!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter