David Hobby has a pre production X100s
  • K1W1K1W1
    For those on G+ if you follow David Hobby he is currently posting limited info about his pre production X100s experiences

"I love my original X100, but this thing's volume dial goes to 11, as Spinal Tap would say. The chip is much improved (from an already very good chip) and the focus is damn-near instantaneous."

"I do not see myself lugging a DSLR again anytime soon."
  • poppa_dpoppa_d
    David is a LEGEND!
  • sweezesweeze
    (obligatory link to his g+ page) thanks a lot, k1w1 for making me google for it ;)
  • pjoycepjoyce
    It's not surprising he has one and I expect Zack Arias has one too as both him and David are speaking about them at Gulf Photo Plus soon (event info). Looking forward to hearing what they have to say, hopefully via a blog post somewhere.
  • mattmabermattmaber
    how has David Hobby got that special G+ url?
     Mac · Blog · Flickr · g+ · Facebook · Twitter
    Fuji X100 & EF-X20 Flash · Leica M6, Nokton Classic 35mm f1.4 & SF20 Flash · Canonet 17 · Fuji X-Pro1, 18mm & 10-24mm · Canonet 28 · Yashica Minister III · Miranda MS-1 · Yashica 124G · BIllingham Hadley Small & Large
  • I notice this in the comments which is fairly positive - he does have clout!

Jazel BagsicYesterday 22:10
    "Damn! I was hoping they would release a another firmware upgrade for the x100 before the x100s came out! "

David Hobby02:57
    "+Jazel Bagsic I'll see them this week and suggest they not forget the X100 users."
  • sweezesweeze
    mattmaber said:

how has David Hobby got that special G+ url?

Anyone with a verified name can have one.
  • K1W1K1W1
    Well it looks like he loved the loan camera so much he brought himself a X100s

Story here
  • pcgpcg
    Reid Reviews has already posted Part 1 of an extensive X100s review.
    http://www.garnerimages.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/phototropolis/
    Fuji X10 (2011-2012)
    Fuji X100 (2012-2013)
    Fuji X100S w/ 28mm Fuji conversion lens
  • Shipment arrived in Dubai :-) click here for full review and image samples
    www.leoedwardsphotography.com

Hello Photographers!

Love your Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X10, X-S1, and XF1? We do too!

Join our community of fellow Fuji X Series photographers to learn more about your Fujifilm X Series digital camera, get great tips and give advice, show off your latest photographs, and share your experiences with these awesome cameras.

Photographers of all types and skill levels are welcome, sign in or create an account below to join in the discussions!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter