Mint X100 for sale; guess I'll hold onto it
  • jimk22jimk22
    I've decided to sell my X100, I have a X-Pro 1 and am going to buy an X20 for every day use. The camera is 100% mint, screen protector installed on LCD display at purchase and still there. Also I purchased the Fuji lens hood and filter adapter ring to install a UV filter at purchase to protect the camera lens. All original packing materials, manual, CD, charger, etc. included. No scratches on the lens, filter, or body. Very low number of exposures taken with camera. Asking $600 and I'll pay US ground FedEx shipping. Payment in cashiers check or money order please and I'll ship camera as soon as payment is received. Feel free to fire away with any questions and thanks for considering the purchase of the camera!

Jim Kuhr
    Untitled by Jim Kuhr (jimkuhr)) on 500px.com
    Untitled by Jim Kuhr

Untitled by Jim Kuhr

Untitled by Jim Kuhr

Untitled by Jim Kuhr

Untitled by Jim Kuhr
  • Check you inbox.
  • Les_HallLes_Hall
    Ignore my message.
  • pominpocketpominpocket
    Why are you replacing with x20 may I ask ? I am in the same boat x100 or x20 I have X_E1
    Fuji X100S
    Fuji XE1 35mm 1.4

• pominpocketpominpocket
    Why are you replacing with x20 may I ask ? I am in the same boat x100 or x20 I have X_E1
    Fuji X100S
    Fuji XE1 35mm 1.4

• jimk22jimk22
    Well, two reasons for replacing it with an X20, first for travel and everyday use I'm looking forward to having the zoom lens. Also, I have two dogs and I'm hoping that the improved autofocus speed will be helpful in grabbing some pics of them in motion. I love the X100 and X-Pro 1 for more deliberate photography but am thinking that the X20 may allow for a little more spontaneous shooting. Also I'm hoping that the slightly smaller size will encourage every day carry versus my X-Pro 1 which while not large by any means, is a bit too big for pocket size to carry every day. Hope that makes some sense :-)

Jim
  • jimk22jimk22
    Sorry, I should add one more comment, if I didn't have the X-Pro 1, I probably wouldn't be giving up the image quality of the larger sensor in the X100. I feel like I have a camera for when I really want to focus in on the best possible image with the X-Pro 1 and prime lens but want something that may have slightly reduced IQ as a trade off for slightly improved every day carry and focus speed.

Jim
  • kentoniuskentonius
    Very interested - do you still have the original receipt? Since it's serial number is a 13A, I'd hope that would be included for potential insurance...
  • jimk22jimk22
    I believe that I do have it, let me just confirm that today and I'll get back to you by the end of the day with a final answer.

Thanks!
    Jim
  • jimk22jimk22
    Well I'm sorry to say that it appears when I was getting the camera ready to sell I got rid of the receipt. I remember seeing it but can't find it now so I'm guessing I tossed it thinking I wouldn't need it anymore. It was purchased from Glazers Camera in Seattle and their sticker is on the box but I don't have the actual receipt.
  • kentoniuskentonius
    Thanks for finding out - this looks like a great camera, however for me, I have to pass. Great price - this should sell soon!
  • pominpocketpominpocket
    I agree about the x20 being carried everywhere. I have the X-E1 and can use that for planned shots but as a carry round the x10 is the camera being carried. So I may upgrade to X20 as my compromise .
    Fuji X100S
    Fuji XE1 35mm 1.4

• Hi, are you by any chance near NY?
  • jimk22jimk22
    Hi,
    Sorry, but I'm out in Minneapolis, thanks for checking!
  • jimk22jimk22
    Well I'll give it another try :-) $575 seems reasonable to me but let me know if you have another offer.

Thanks!
    Jim
  • MSMMSM
    Jim. Any problems with SAB? I think that is my biggest concern. I am interested otherwise.
  • jimk22jimk22
    Hi, thanks for the interest. I haven't had any problems with it since I've owned it and just used it a week or so ago again with no problems. Not sure if there is any specific test to see if there is a problem but I'm happy to try any specific settings you would like.
  • jimk22jimk22
    A bit surprised that this didn't het more interest for what I thought was a reasonable price. Guess I'll go ahead and hang onto it since it's still a great camera. Thanks to those who asked about a possible purchase.
  • capodavecapodave
    I agree...worth keeping.
    X Pro1
    X E2
    14mm
    23mm
    56mm
  • PhoTomPhoTom
    Jim, I'd try to get a copy of the original receipt from Glazer. Some, may hesitate because of SAB.
    Fuji X100©
    Fuji X-A1 - XC16-50mm - XC50-230mm
    Fuji F505EXR
  • jimk22jimk22
    Good feedback on the receipt, thanks! But I'm just going to keep it for my day to day carry around, it's small enough that I can easily fit it in my messenger bag and I love the IQ so I think it's worth hanging on to versus a sale. Anyway that's my thought until the next bought of "must upgrade" syndrome comes around :-).
  • PhoTomPhoTom
    Good idea Jim. I've seen some amazingly sharp photos processed through Lightroom with that camera. I just haven't gotten too far into post processing yet.
    Fuji X100©
    Fuji X-A1 - XC16-50mm - XC50-230mm
    Fuji F505EXR
  • jacjac
    Don't sell it. You may well regret it. I mean it is a cult classic. And classics don't date.

Hello Photographers!

Love your Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X10, X-S1, and XF1? We do too!

Join our community of fellow Fuji X Series photographers to learn more about your Fujifilm X Series digital camera, get great tips and give advice, show off your latest photographs, and share your experiences with these awesome cameras.

Photographers of all types and skill levels are welcome, sign in or create an account below to join in the discussions!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter