My beautiful Italy with X-Pro1
  • Just some shot made today in my beautiful country
    Your text to link...
    :(
  • PurestBluePurestBlue
    I love the colours. The subject matter is up my street too.
    Justin C, by the sea.
    purestblue.com

X Pro 1, Ricoh GX200, Leica Digilux 2, Canon EOS 100 (Rebel), Mamiya C220, Olympus OM10, Zorki 4K, Kodak Retina
  • veejayceeveejaycee
    Hmm. Very good industrial scenery but your title led me to believe I would see some pictures of my favourite European country perhaps my most favourite city in the world (Venice). I felt cheated until I explored further to find the Italy I love and the City I love and even some Burano/Murano.
    I loved all of them including the industrial architecture.
    I've been to Italy twice and Venice twice - separate trips and another visit coming very soon. I took Nikon FX DSLRs with several zooms for daytime and primes for low light - this time I can't wait to get back with my XP1.
    Nikon D700/D300, 17-35mm, 24-70mm, 28-300mm, 50-500mm, 35, 50, 85, 135 and 180mm primes. Fuji XPro 1, Fujinon XF lenses - 14mm f2.8, 35mm f1.4, Fuji XF 60mm f1.4, 18-55mm f2.8-4 OIS, 55-200mm f3.5-f4.8 OIS.
  • Thanks veejaycee. Yes, my title was ironic; this place is in completely dereliction.
    The location is near Perugia in the middle of Italy between Rome and Florence a beautiful city of the middle Ages but with some contradiction as you can see.
    Thanks again.
  • francofranco
    Really liking your stuff @PeterPrism - check out Gina Soden, right up your street. She travels to Italy a lot too.
    X Pro 1 + Fujinon 35/27/18/60/55-200 OIS ( +EF20)
    Samyang's 8mm
    Olympus Zuiko 50mm 1.4 / 100mm 2.8/ 300mm 4.5
    Tamron 90mm F2.5 macro (with 1:1 adapter)
    Manfrotto 360 LED midi.

Fujifilm X10. (old sensor)

• Just visited the Gina Soden Homepage. Thanks Franco!
  • PeterPrismPeterPrism

I love the colours. The subject matter is up my street too.

Thanks a lot PurestBlue!

Hello Photographers!

Love your Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X10, X-S1, and XF1? We do too!

Join our community of fellow Fuji X Series photographers to learn more about your Fujifilm X Series digital camera, get great tips and give advice, show off your latest photographs, and share your experiences with these awesome cameras.

Photographers of all types and skill levels are welcome, sign in or create an account below to join in the discussions!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter