X100 does foodblogging
  • You can see the blog at the following:

http://fabyeareat.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/cafe-sydney/

X100 is quite handy at foodblogging. Switch on macro and it can be quite discrete. These pictures were (except for the duck) all RAW and processed in LR4 via VSCO 1 - Fuji setting of all things. Slight adjustments for cropping, colour enhancement and vibrancy.

The duck was jpeg straight from camera. I thought it was just right except for the bluish tinge. It was a big white plate so no cropping was required.
  • lolololo
    Thanks for sharing. Definetely will try this. Did you use additional lighting?
    a life-time amateur, i shoot for pleasure | Flickr | Tumblr | Twitter
  • It was sunset and there was enough natutal light.
  • K1W1K1W1
    Nice, the photos and the location. Must try it next time I am in Sydney.
    There is nothing worse than a person pulling out a DSLR, popping the flash on top and proceeding to take photos of all the plates on a table in a restaurant imo. I can see the X100 from the size and quietness point of view being a great tool for a food blogger.

Were the New York shots taken with the X100?
  • Nice images thanks, I'll be trying this with my x100!
  • YOu can also skip the viewfinder and use the backscreen like a Point and Shoot too.

@ K1W1, Nooo, NY was 5D MkII and Canon s90. Wish I had the Fuji back then. Our setup is now x100 and 5D MkII 50mm. This was the setp for Bali.

Hello Photographers!

Love your Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X10, X-S1, and XF1? We do too!

Join our community of fellow Fuji X Series photographers to learn more about your Fujifilm X Series digital camera, get great tips and give advice, show off your latest photographs, and share your experiences with these awesome cameras.

Photographers of all types and skill levels are welcome, sign in or create an account below to join in the discussions!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter