Lee Seve5n Filter System
  • ramsoramso
    I got this lens a few weeks back . . The weather has been crap and only had one chance last week to try it out.
    Took these at my favourite local haunt . . . Going to do a lot more in the coming weeks . .

The Lee System is brilliant, I have adapters for my 14mm,35mm and for my X100s . .
    Very quick and easy to fit, a bit of a hassle to keep clean but really happy with the system.
    So far I have the Big Stopper and a 0.9ND Soft Grad.

These were taken with the 14mm

DSCF5502

DSCF5478
    X Pro 1 - XF 35mm F1.4 / Voightlander 75mm F1.8
    Fuji XF 14mm / Fuji XF 55-200mm
    X 100s
  • Hi, Ramso!
    I'm also looking for a Lee System filters for my X Pro 1, but for the mirror less system they have a lot of kit.
    Which one have you bought?
    Thanks a lot!
    silvia
  • ramsoramso
    Hi Silvia . .
    Its the Lee Filters Sev5n (thats how its spelt) Micro Filter system.
    All you need is a screw in adapter for your lens, the filter holder attaches to that
    and then you slide the filters into place, they are special 75x90mm designed for our system.
    Cheers
    Steve
    X Pro 1 - XF 35mm F1.4 / Voightlander 75mm F1.8
    Fuji XF 14mm / Fuji XF 55-200mm
    X 100s
  • My suggestion is to get the Starter Pack. From there you need a filter adapter for your lens. And a Big Stopper if you would like to take long exposure images as seen above.

The Seven5 system is cheaper than the regular system, and works up to 72mm threads. I bought one myself not long ago and I am satisfied with it. Here you can see an image taken with X-Pro1 and the Big Stopper, The little Lighthouse @ 500px
  • thank you very much, guys! :)

Hello Photographers!

Love your Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X10, X-S1, and XF1? We do too!

Join our community of fellow Fuji X Series photographers to learn more about your Fujifilm X Series digital camera, get great tips and give advice, show off your latest photographs, and share your experiences with these awesome cameras.

Photographers of all types and skill levels are welcome, sign in or create an account below to join in the discussions!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter