JonathanPosnerPhoto

Complete X-T1 Body & Lenses Outfit For Sale

Sorry, ***SOLD***  (I can't see how to close this Classified!)

I have a complete, and virtually unused, Fuji X-T1( Black) system for sale, comprising body and seven lenses.

Body has been used four times, as have some of the lenses, three lenses not used at all.

All items boxed, all lenses with Hoya Pro Protectors fitted from new, spare batteries.

Also mint and unused X-E2 (Chrome) purchased as back-up body.

Lenses: 18-55; 10-24; 55-200; 23 (1.4); 35 (1.4); 56R; 90. 

LONDON, UK.

Offers starting please at 45% of current UK new 'Street' prices.

Prepared to split but looking to sell as complete lot.

Hello Alec,

I'm really sorry, but the system already went (in the UK). In fact I forgot that this posting was still 'live' as you are the first (and only) person to have responded in over a month!

Sorry to have raised your hopes - I'll close the listing now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ZKUP
      Hi! 
      Selling my beloved X-Pro2 kit since need a little lighter set-up. Would be interested in a trade to X100F.
      X-PRO2 body + metal grip (improves ergonomics)
      Bought in EU, should still have a valid warranty. Light usage marks, but nothing significant. Box and all the regular stuff included. 
      Fujicron XF23 F2
      Bought in Japan. There is a warranty card, not sure if warranty works in EU. Box, covers, and all the regular stuff included. The lens is in perfect condition, a few scuffs on the hood. I'll add an extra metal screw-on lens hood.
      I'm asking for 1490€ for the set.
      Located in Vilnius, Lithuania, but it's pretty cheap shipping anywhere in the world from there.
      I also have an XF14 for sale for 550€, if someone would be interested.

• By Usman Ahmad
      Hi Guys, 
      Looking for some help with this. I recently purchased a Fujifilm X-T1 as an upgrade to my XE-1 which I still have. Unfortunately from day one I am barely able to see anything through the viewfinder - it is all just a blur to the point that it is almost unusable. The backstreen shows the images clearly, but I would rather rely on the viewfinder itself.  The lenses are working fine with my XE-1 the problem is just with the new camera. Anyone know why this might be and possible solutions to resolve it.

• By mdb1974
      Quick, easy. no glue, no mess. Cut sowing needles to length. Use needle nose pliers to slide them in. I did three, two would do. See picture.