JonathanPosnerPhoto

Complete X-T1 Body & Lenses Outfit For Sale

1 post in this topic

I have a complete, and virtually unused, Fuji X-T1( Black) system for sale, comprising body and seven lenses.

Body has been used four times, as have some of the lenses, three lenses not used at all.

All items boxed, all lenses with Hoya Pro Protectors fitted from new, spare batteries.

Also mint and unused X-E2 (Chrome) purchased as back-up body.

Lenses: 18-55; 10-24; 55-200; 23 (1.4); 35 (1.4); 56R; 90. 

LONDON, UK.

Offers starting please at 45% of current UK new 'Street' prices.

Prepared to split but looking to sell as complete lot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Gallery Photograph

• Latest Forum Posts

• Similar Content

• By Andrea28
      Hi, I am a new member here! I have got a x-m1, which I love, and am now thinking of investing in the Fuji range and selling my Dslr. But where to go? Currently I am thinking x-t1 or maybe x-t20? I'm shooting mostly children's portraits but also some weddings. I would greatly appreciate any advice 😊
    • By DanBailey
      As most of us already know, the Fuji image files look awesome. To be fair, image files from any camera these days will look really good, but there's something really special about the way the Fujifilm X Series cameras portray color and tone.
      While the Fuji image processors play a part in this, much of the Fuji mojo is due to the X-Trans sensor. With its proprietary non-Bayer pattern design, the X-Trans sensor reproduces color in a unique way that's different from the way it's done in just about every other digital camera.
      In my search to figure out what's really going on here, it occurred to me, (and was verified by a few of the Fuji reps and engineers), that the X-Trans sensor is actually very "film-like." It's much more so than most other sensors, and this is no accident. 
      In designing the X-Trans sensor, the Fuji engineers looked back as much as they looked forward. Trying to preserve the heritage and legacy of traditional photography, they designed the "random" array on the X-Tran sensor so that it resembles the randomness of film.
      As we know, film was essentially silver halide glitter that was poured into a bowl of jelly and smeared onto a plastic base. There was nothing "regular" about the way grain looked in film, and although the X-Trans sensor isn't totally random, it does closely match the look of actual film grain, especially when it comes to the distribution of the green sensitive pixels. Compare that with an actually cross section of Autochrome Lumiere film from the early 1900s. It's amazing how close the pattern looks to the X-Trans sensor pattern.
      Also, compare the two image below, one is a scan from a Velvia slide, and the other is JPEG file from the X-T2.
      You can see an expanded version of this topic on my blog, along with more image examples. I've even got a side by side comparison of the grain in ACROS next to the old T-MAX 3200 film.
      I'm fascinated by this idea, let me know your thoughts!

Below: An enlargement of the grain on an original Fujifilm Velvia slide film image. 

Below: An enlargement of an X-T2 JPEG file.

• Language Translation