Hello,

I wanted to let all Fujifilm X Pro 2 owners know that I have written a 60 page ebook that covers how to setup your X Pro 2 to shoot video.

This guide is written for the photographer that owns the X Pro 2, and is wanting to learn the video side of this camera to add that skill set to his or her arsenal! This guide covers all aspects of setting up the X Pro 2 to shoot video for any occasion. 

I appreciate all your support! 

Here is the link: https://fujilove.com/fujifilm-x-pro2-video-setup-guide/

• Like 1

It's nice to see that many people wish to share their own experiences in the use of new cameras. But . . . I did not find any clear price information on your site, so therefore I think that the camera's original manual is still the best guidance.

Hey Dismason,

If you click the hyperlink that I provided in the post above, I believe the price is definitely printed there, 20% off for Fujilove subscibers. Click the 'BUY' button!

No, the original manual isn't even close to what I cover in this ebook regarding video, as depicted in the screenshots of the table of contents for this ebook.

Thank you!

IMG_1940.PNG