Just upgraded XT-2 to 2.00 today. Also upgraded all lenses at same time. All upgrades proceeded without problems .

Major issue has arisen. Attempting to create  9 image AE brackets in RAW at 8 fps, using either mechanical or electronic shutter.

What happens is this - when shutter is pressed to commence brackets, camera takes one image, does nothing for 30 seconds or so (orange light is on), then takes the bracketed images. , Useless as all sorts of things could have happened in that time - subjects moved, branches blown in wind gust, etc. In version 1.00 there was a limit of 3 x AE brackets, but these were generated instantly after pressing the shutter.

I must have an incorrect setting somewhere in camera, but can't find anything. I also reset all my settings to default status before setting up the controls for the new bracketing arrangements.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I would have figured the X-T2's buffer could handle at least one set, but I wonder if you're using an SD card with too slow of a write speed? Have you formatted the SD card in camera?

I haven't upgraded to the latest firmware on my XT2. Have other users encountered any bugs that one should be aware of in this new firmware now that it has been out for a while? 

ramso   

I have tried to do the latest  XT2 upgrade but when I download the file the folder stays white and I can't see the update . . using a MAC with OS 10.10.5 . . 

Any ideas what I am doing wrong . . ?

Cheers

Steve

ramso   

Rang Fuji Aust.... my problem was not dragging the folder to the formatted

SD card....DOH.... I was trying to drag it to the desktop...

Thanks Neil at Fuji Aust for the heads up...

Steve

Yup, easy firmware update, smooth sailing as always. All settings and customizations just as I left them. The update does take a few minutes, be patient.

I love having two separate focal point settings for horizontal and vertical shots! The smaller AF point is also a nice touch, it should really help with close up focusing accuracy. I also tested out the new ISO command dial setting, I'm glad they added the option, though I might not use it myself.

Christopher, 

Thanks for the update. I plan to do this later this week. Your experience leads me to believe nothing will break, I have it currently set up just the way I like it.