Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Gallery Photograph

• Latest Forum Posts

• Similar Content

• By ChrisPoole
      I've recently taken the plunge and traded in an X-T1 for an X-T2. One thing I've noticed is that there isn't the depth of field with RAWs using at least two of my lenses (16-55mm and 50-140mm) that I'd become accustomed to with the X-T1. I very often use f8. I could rely on a decent depth of field. But not so using聽the X-T2 with RAWs appearing to me to be聽a bit lacking in聽DoF.聽I think I see a general softness in RAWs that also wasn't there with the X-T1. JPEGs, however, are brilliant.
      Could this be the larger sensor? Or could I be imagining things?
      Regards
      Chris

• By JonathanPosnerPhoto
      Sorry, ***SOLD*** 聽(I can't see how to close this Classified!)

I have a complete, and virtually unused, Fuji X-T1( Black)聽system for sale, comprising body and seven lenses.
      Body has been used four times, as have some of the lenses, three lenses not used at all.
      All items boxed, all lenses with Hoya Pro Protectors fitted from new, spare batteries.
      Also mint and unused X-E2 (Chrome) purchased as back-up body.
      Lenses: 18-55; 10-24; 55-200; 23 (1.4); 35 (1.4); 56R; 90.聽
      LONDON, UK.
      Offers starting please at 45% of current UK new 'Street' prices.
      Prepared to split but looking to sell as complete lot.
    • By jdsegra
      I've previously owned a X-Pro 1 and x100, but ultimately ditched them for film, and eventually Leica. 聽
      I've really enjoyed using聽zone focusing and taking autofocus out of the equation.
      I'm currently saving my pennies for a Leica 21 Super-Elmar, but geeeeeeeezzzz it's expensive.
      With prices on the used market,聽I'm being tempted by an x-series camera 14 f2.8 and 23 f2. 聽
      in my previous experience, zone focusing on an X聽had two big drawbacks:
      the INCREDIBLY conservative DoF scale
      shutter lag in manual mode, it appeared that the aperture would stop down and the camera would meter after the release聽was pressed and before the shutter would fire.
      Have these issues been addressed through firmware updates or the new cameras?
      Anyone out there with both Leicas and X聽Series that can comment on zone focusing with both?
  • Language Translation