Mslizd

X-a2 flash half black / not syncing

Hi ??

I think my built in flash is struggling to sync with the shutter of my x-a2. Whenever I use it I get half the photo in darkness.

Is there a shutter speed limit? Is it a firmware problem? Am I just being an idiot?

Ta for any help.

liz

Check the shutter speed dial - it should have an X next to (maybe)  1/180. This is max shutter speed for flash.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wsabuga
      Hello Everyone,
      I need help with my Fujifilm X-A3. The wifi suddenly stopped working. It is transmitting signal to my iPhone 7 IOS 11.0.3 and I can still connect to it on the wifi settings on my phone but when I try to load the Fujifilm Cam Remote App and choose a function, it will only go on “Processing” for a couple of minutes then it will say “Can not connect”. And, on my Camera’s LCD screen it does not say that it is connected to my phone. Once it gives me the “Can not connect” msg on the App, my Camera gets stuck on the Wireless Communication screen where it’s still running. I tried turning it off but it wont. It will only turn off if I remove the battery. Anyone knows what’s going on with my camera? It was working fine 2 days ago..
    • By John_wha
      Ive been trying to get my YN560 IV flash to fire multiple times with a single shutter press. Doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone gotten this to work on their XT-2? Was wondering if Im missing a setting..... or if the system just doesn't support it. I've read that the fuji sends an odd signal to the flash, making multiple fires of the flash impossible. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    • By Ajl46
      This is a very basic question but how do you get the flash to pop down again? Manual or should the flash button reverse? First time I've used mine and I'm reluctant to force it... thanks