rextilleon

Cant Figure Out what Going on with my T-2

6 posts in this topic

I must have inadvertently changed a setting, but now, when I shoot an image, the image remains frozen on the LCD and I am presented with three options--Next, Retry or Exit.   Next if I hit the OK button,  if I press the left part of selection circle I get Retry, and if I press the Display button I Exit the  frozen image and go back to regular shooting mode.  Nothing is wrong other wise--still getting the same quality Fuji performance.  I know its something stupid, but I went through my menus and still can't figure out how to change this behavior---Any help would be appreciated. 

Check the CSM front dial is not between modes. But you already knew that didn't you! :D

Handy to keep in mind for when it happens to me - which it surely will.

I have had that message on my XT1 when I have inadvertently selected one of the camera modes on the dial on the top left of the body under the ISO controller.

Yup---as I get older I find that I"m bumping buttons and changing dials accidentally.  Fuji takes care of it on the ISO wheel and shutter speed wheel with the lock button---when I remember to engage it!