• Similar Content

• By ZKUP
      Hi! 
      Selling my beloved X-Pro2 kit since need a little lighter set-up. Would be interested in a trade to X100F.
      X-PRO2 body + metal grip (improves ergonomics)
      Bought in EU, should still have a valid warranty. Light usage marks, but nothing significant. Box and all the regular stuff included. 
      Fujicron XF23 F2
      Bought in Japan. There is a warranty card, not sure if warranty works in EU. Box, covers, and all the regular stuff included. The lens is in perfect condition, a few scuffs on the hood. I'll add an extra metal screw-on lens hood.
      I'm asking for 1490€ for the set.
      Located in Vilnius, Lithuania, but it's pretty cheap shipping anywhere in the world from there.
      I also have an XF14 for sale for 550€, if someone would be interested.

• By veejaycee
      Cures the problem of XP2 freezing-up in CH mode.
      http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/firmware/x/xpro2/download.html
    • By jdsegra
      I've previously owned a X-Pro 1 and x100, but ultimately ditched them for film, and eventually Leica.  
      I've really enjoyed using zone focusing and taking autofocus out of the equation.
      I'm currently saving my pennies for a Leica 21 Super-Elmar, but geeeeeeeezzzz it's expensive.
      With prices on the used market, I'm being tempted by an x-series camera 14 f2.8 and 23 f2.  
      in my previous experience, zone focusing on an X had two big drawbacks:
      the INCREDIBLY conservative DoF scale
      shutter lag in manual mode, it appeared that the aperture would stop down and the camera would meter after the release was pressed and before the shutter would fire.
      Have these issues been addressed through firmware updates or the new cameras?
      Anyone out there with both Leicas and X Series that can comment on zone focusing with both?