• Similar Content

• By jdsegra
      I've previously owned a X-Pro 1 and x100, but ultimately ditched them for film, and eventually Leica.  
      I've really enjoyed using zone focusing and taking autofocus out of the equation.
      I'm currently saving my pennies for a Leica 21 Super-Elmar, but geeeeeeeezzzz it's expensive.
      With prices on the used market, I'm being tempted by an x-series camera 14 f2.8 and 23 f2.  
      in my previous experience, zone focusing on an X had two big drawbacks:
      the INCREDIBLY conservative DoF scale
      shutter lag in manual mode, it appeared that the aperture would stop down and the camera would meter after the release was pressed and before the shutter would fire.
      Have these issues been addressed through firmware updates or the new cameras?
      Anyone out there with both Leicas and X Series that can comment on zone focusing with both?
    • By veejaycee
      http://www.fujirumors.com/rumor-massive-kaizen-love-fujifilm-x-t2-x-pro2-march-may-33-improvements/
      2 firmware updates coming. One March, Another scheduled for May for X-Pro2 and X-T2 - 33 improved features expected inc.
      extended bracketing (maximum of 9 shots in total) updates for the AF system copyright info to exif improved video functionality viewfinder enhancements GUI change many others