jackdaws   

Hello forum,

i'm new here and have owned my x100f for a few months now and i love it!

As you can see in this video i'm a artist and would like to share this sketch i did of the x100f.

For those of you interested... it took me just under 15 hours and i used the ipad pro 12.9'', apple pencil and procreate app.

The most difficult part of the sketch was basically the whole lens!.. there was so many offset circles and it was incredibly stressful, however i got there in the end! 

So maybe this is a little different to most posts, but hopefully enjoyable.

Once again! Hello and please enjoy! 

*best viewed in full screen 4k if possible.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dismason
      I got my new tools yesterday. Yes, I'm a professional photographer and like to work with small cameras.
      This photo is taken with Fujifilm X-T1, ISO 400, 1/6s, 35mm lens.
    • By veejaycee
      http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/firmware/x/x100f/
      The firmware update Ver.1.02 from Ver.1.01 incorporates the following issues:
      1. The phenomenon is fixed that in the MF mode, repeated halfway shutter pressing can shift the focus point under a specific exposure condition. 2. The phenomenon is fixed that in the MF and OVF modes, repeated halfway shutter pressing can shift the focus.
    • By Kroogle
      I'm considering migrating from a crop-frame DSLR (Nikon D90) to the well-loved mirrorless world of Fuji X. The impetus is my upcoming honeymoon, where we'll be taking our dream vacation to New Zealand and French Polynesia. I can hardly wait to get my eyes on those beautiful landscapes!
      I was looking at full-frame cameras from Nikon and Canon, but after spending an hour with a work colleague who's maniacal in his love for the X100 series, I've changed course. The challenges I face with my current DSLR (bulky for travel/hiking, multiple lenses but never change them, too much effort to let photos happen organically or take the camera out regularly), seem to be addressed with these smaller, but just as powerful, cameras. As I read more, my excitement increased - people are obsessed with the Fuji color, sensor, and engineering.
      I do have a few questions before I make the switch.
      For landscape photography, am I sacrificing up anything major by not going full-frame? Have you been satisfied with your shots in this area? X-T2 vs. X100F - is there one that you would recommend based on my anticipated usage? About me: mid-30's outdoor lover, photo enthusiast, loves photography for travel and capturing lifelong memories of friends/family/moments. As I mentioned, I'm pretty much sold on the smaller profile since I know I'll use the camera more often (vs. pulling out my phone), just wondering about image quality for this once-in-a-lifetime trip! Thanks in advance.