artuk   

I've had an article published on the "Dear Susan" website, where I give my reaction to the "Unsplash" website, which allows members to give away royalty free high resolution photographs.

It includes a number of my physique sports competition photographs from South East Asia (sample below).

Dear Susan is a website devoted to photography and travel, is camera brand agnostic (although some of the contributors use Fuji cameras) and is often a source of interesting viewpoints and polite discussion.  Do take a look and leave a comment.

DSC04210-logo.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By pintoamaralricardo
      Hello!
      I would like to invite you all for a photography exhibition that I´m going to do in Lisbon, Portugal, from January 5, 2017 until January 28, at Fábrica Braço de Prata.

All the photographs were made by a Fujifilm X-E1 and a XF-60 macro lens!
      Here is the link of the event created on facebook, for your query:
      Https://www.facebook.com/events/355408731493832/

I left you with a general image of the 30 photographs that will be part of the exhibition, as well as an image for publicity and representative of it.

Best regards,
      Ricardo Amaral.

• By artuk
      Can anyone recommend any online stock agencies, or share any experiences or suggestions about using particular libraries as a photographer?
      Thanks in advance.
    • By blupace
      Hi all,
      So we just completed a review of shooting street photography, with the SLR Magic 23mm lens.
      The review is here Shooting street with the SLR Magic 23mm on a Fuji XT1.
      We hope you find it useful. Have a great day everyone....

Blupace