Hi @Kons, welcome to the community! That sounds essentially the same as my X100T and original X100. The lens design and motor really hasn't changed over the years, even though the rest of the camera has. It does have a little whine to it during focusing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jorge Uzcategui
      Hi everyone!
      I had a problem upgrading my lens
      I started upgrading my body xt10 and everything went fine. Now I tryed doing it with my lens xf18mm 2r, so when I started my upgrading from 3.10 to 3.11 version, the screen turned off, I waited for a while, then I turned off and on and the screen started blinking and then it launched a error message saying "LENS ERROR". Sooo now I cannot use my lens again  Can anyone here help me please? I really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot!

• By ishrios
      I am selling a mint condition Fujifilm 35mm F2 WR lens - Comes with original Box and Lens Caps. 
      I'm also including the B+W 43mm UV Haze Lens Filter($20 value). 

Lens has hardly been used. Everything is in Mint Condition!! 
      Asking $360
      Ships from California
      I have a very very good reputation and 100% rating on eBay. 
      My Seller name on ebay is Rivers5757 if you want to look it up. 
      I will accept payment through PayPal 
      Buyer Pays for Shipping $10

• By dlafon
      Hello,
      I am selling my Fujifilm 16-55mm f/2.8 lens, and it is in beautiful condition. The glass is flawless, and cosmetically the lens looks very much like new with little to no signs of use as you can see in my photos. All functions are working properly. There are some minor rub marks on the plastic lens hood and on the front lens cap. This is a USA version lens. I do not have the box, but the lens will include the original lens hood and lens caps, and the instruction booklets and paperwork. I really like everything about this lens except for its size and weight, so I am going back to a smaller lens. Asking $885 which includes fast and free shipping in the USA by USPS priority or FedEx ground. Paypal, money order, or cashier check are fine for payment. I am new to this site, but have 100% positive feedback on another Fuji forum under the same username, as well as on other well known sites. I am located in SE Wisconsin, USA. Please let me know if I can help with any questions.
      ~Thank you and Happy Holidays
      D Lafon