Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to Purchase or Pre-Order Your Fujifilm X100S & X20

110 posts in this topic

Posted

The new Fujifilm X100S and Fuji X20 are now available for pre-order from the following online retailers. Keep an eye on this list, I will be updating it as more dealer options become available. Purchasing your camera through one of the links below helps support our community!

X100S Pre-Order

Fuji X100S Pre-order

Amazon.com - B&H Photo - Adorama - WEX Photographic UK

X20 Pre-Order

Fuji X20 Silver Pre-order

Silver: Amazon.com - B&H Photo - Adorama - WEX Photographic UK

Fuji X20 Black Pre-order

Black: Amazon.com - B&H Photo - Adorama - WEX Photographic UK

Posted

That's typical of UK photographic trade pricing - we always get ripped off by the manufacturers.

At the current exchange rate it should be only £810.

Posted

More pre-order vendors have been added to the list in the US, along with WEX Photographic in the UK.

Posted

Since when is $599 the same as £599? This country sucks. One big pit of scammers.

Posted

£1099? I don't think so. I expected to see a price around about £900 at launch. That's getting on for the price of the XE-1 with the zoom from a UK high street store.

Posted

They can stick at those prices. May go back to canon.

Posted

What did the X100 originally sell for in the UK? It was originally $1199 in the US.

Posted

dont forget VAT in the UK, US prices rarely show their state tax. X100 was £1000 originally.

Posted

Just returned my X10 which I truly loved and pre ordered the X20 on Amazon. Now, what do do with myself without a camera for a while??

Posted

That will be a tough wait, but the new camera will be worth it! Maybe you can pick up an old film rangefinder inexpensively and explore B&W film photography for a bit?

Posted

Its so true UK price v dollar price.

Its not the real price if enough people complained they would be investigated. The scammers.

A rate of exchange is a rate of exchange.

Posted

Funny that you suggest that, Christopher. I've been scanning eBay for a Canonet QL17 GIII. That was my first camera in high school. I don't know that I'd actually do it, but I think the X10/X20 is satisfying some sort of photographic mid-life crisis :)

Posted

I assume Jessops won't be joining the list at the top.

Posted

Hi all,

In Japan, X100S and X20 will be available on Feb 16. Price of X100s is JPY 128,000. X20 is JPY 64,800. You either can get 10% points or 5% sales tax refund for foreigner.

With today FOREX, X100s is $1,400 before discount.

Posted

I have a Yashica Minister III it was £16 from ebay, Canonet 17s seem to be about 4x that price and its tough to find a decent one for a good price imho

Posted

Hi all,

In Japan, X100S and X20 will be available on Feb 16. Price of X100s is JPY 128,000. X20 is JPY 64,800. You either can get 10% points or 5% sales tax refund for foreigner.

With today FOREX, X100s is $1,400 before discount.

@Pagoda If i order from Japan, will it have English menu as option?

Posted

That makes the x20 about £455. Still a lot!

Posted

I notice a note with regard to the price on Wex has been added.

Posted

Just preordered the x100s. I have too many camera's now. I'm going to list my x10 for sale soon. It hasn't been used since i got the replacement from fuji. I have the x10, x100, xpro. and now another x100s. lol. Don't think i can let my original x100 go, so it'll be the x10.

Posted

@ryanVargas I am sure that it is possible to change language in the camera. My Japanese X-E1 could be changed without any problem. Though documents in the box will be in Japanese.

Posted

@ryanVargas I am sure that it is possible to change language in the camera. My Japanese X-E1 could be changed without any problem. Though documents in the box will be in Japanese.

@Pagoda Do you know where I can pre-order in Japan? I live in the Philippines.

Posted

Scan the camera in your computer then get google to translate from Japanese.

Seriously , When you set up the camera surely there is a language option in all the models.

Posted

@ryanVargas Why don't you check the Amazon Japan website. Their price is JPY 115,200, which is approx. $1,300 + shipping. I don't know whether they will export to the Philippines. Try it.

Posted

dont forget VAT in the UK, US prices rarely show their state tax. X100 was £1000 originally.

You would have to be a complete and utter moron to pay sales tax in the US. Internet sales, with only minor exceptions, are TAX FREE.

I have no paid sales tax, NOT ONE DIME, on ANY photographic purchase since 1994 or so.

Amazon.com, Adorama, or B & H, all TAX FREE.