Sign in to follow this  
franco

X-Pro for street (is awesome)

franco   
On 24 July 2016 at 11:42 AM, MadDog said:

I love your work.  So much grit, emotion, and personality come out of your images. More please!!

You are very kind, MadDog - I greatly appreciate your words. 

You can see much of it on my instagram (if you have instagram) under 'capitalfaces' also. Thanks again. 

Just had a look at your site Franco. Some great shots there :-)

I'm using the X-Pro 2 for street (also a Sony RX100), and finding it better than my X-T1, I think the fact that, with my right eye on the viewfinder, most of my face is still visible.

Consequently, if I'm spotted, I can smile, and that helps a lot :-)

• Like 1

franco   
15 hours ago, johnwillyums said:

Just had a look at your site Franco. Some great shots there :-)

I'm using the X-Pro 2 for street (also a Sony RX100), and finding it better than my X-T1, I think the fact that, with my right eye on the viewfinder, most of my face is still visible.

Consequently, if I'm spotted, I can smile, and that helps a lot :-)

Cheers John - much appreciated. 

I think all of the X-Series is good for street - I'm happy to use my older X-Pro 1 and XE2 as well - but the latest model we have is absolutely terrific and takes out a lot of guesswork, and I'm getting more consistency. Really looking forward to the new firmware too... :-)

Im using X-Pro 2 every day now, no reason not to. 

I'd only wish a smile worked in London - they're not a nice lot down here - but Im not too bothered by insults and middle fingers! It is what it is....

• Like 2

Br2   

I just found this website today, saw a few of your posts and checked out your blog. I love your work and truly have inspired me to SHOOT more and seriously consider starting my own blog. Your information shared is very appreciated, thank you. I will be checking out your work on instagram. Again thank you for sharing.

• Like 1