Remster

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW 16-55mm WR Lens

7 posts in this topic

Hello!

I mistakenly bought a 16-55 on Aug 15 and missed the 7 day return window. Used it once outdoors and realized that I'd rather stick to my primes. MINT condition, no damage, excellently taken care of.

Asking $975 shipped. 

It's pretty much new. In fact....it really kinda is!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG] 
[IMG] 

Thanks for looking!

Yes, this is a superb lens! FYI, if anyone is in the market for a like New XT-1 with a super sharp Fujinon 60mm f/3.4 Macro lens, vertical grip, and accessories, please email me at steve@totalqualityphoto.com.

A great deal! Thank you.

image.jpeg

You can buy the 16-55 new from B&H Photo for $999 currently.   If you really want to sell it you will need to substantially reduce your price.  Just my 2 cents

1 person likes this

Thank you for the input but I've sold equipment before. If people want to save $25, they can buy through me. I appreciate the thought.

For me, I'd use the $25 toward a filter or an extra battery.

On another note, lenses are not like camera bodies. They hold their values. Maybe $100 off would be a killer deal but you're dreaming if you think you can get this lens in this condition for under $900.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Gallery Photograph

• Latest Forum Posts

• Similar Content

• By faetheburgh
      Hi there, 
      I'm off to South Africa in April and will be going on a private tours. I hear with private tours that vehicles can get a lot closer to animals. So, I'm pretty sure I will purchase an XF50-140 F2.8 with either a 1.4x or 2x teleconverter to use with my X-T1. 
      Besides this, I'm thinking of buying an X-Pro2 with either the 16-55 F2.8 or a 100-400 F4.5-5.6. I'm not sure which lens to buy. I'm not too fussed with bird photography, so I just wonder how much I really need a 100-400 in a private drive? From my research, dpreview's article here mentioned that just a 70-200 would suffice -https://www.dpreview.com/articles/8065882473/gearing-up-for-an-african-safari 
      Just wondering if anyone has some other views or experience with a private drive? Also, with bean bags and the completely open vehicles - can I even use one, or should I consider a monopod? 

Thanks.

Carl  
    • By dlafon
      Hello,
      I am selling my Fujifilm 16-55mm f/2.8 lens, and it is in beautiful condition. The glass is flawless, and cosmetically the lens looks very much like new with little to no signs of use as you can see in my photos. All functions are working properly. There are some minor rub marks on the plastic lens hood and on the front lens cap. This is a USA version lens. I do not have the box, but the lens will include the original lens hood and lens caps, and the instruction booklets and paperwork. I really like everything about this lens except for its size and weight, so I am going back to a smaller lens. Asking $885 which includes fast and free shipping in the USA by USPS priority or FedEx ground. Paypal, money order, or cashier check are fine for payment. I am new to this site, but have 100% positive feedback on another Fuji forum under the same username, as well as on other well known sites. I am located in SE Wisconsin, USA. Please let me know if I can help with any questions.
      ~Thank you and Happy Holidays
      D Lafon

• By EricaSerena
      Hey all. I'm new to the Fuji system. I recently bought the XT2 and a couple of lenses (16-55 and 90mm) for travelling, and felt it was a bit of a waste to only use on holidays, so I've been shooting on it at weddings these past few weeks and loving it.
      BUT.... I'm struggling to figure out whether the out of focus images I'm getting on my 16-55mm with far away subjects in particular, are due to the camera, the limitations of the lens or focal length choice, the focussing modes used, or if it's just me not nailing focus? So I'd love some insight from more experience Fuji users. I have one photo which is very far away from this set and shot on 16mm and it's pin sharp. Then the rest of this set was shot around 30-ish mm and all are very soft. Even the closer up ones, but definitely not as bad. This makes me think it's the focal length, but I'd love to hear opinions.
      Photos attached are of the zoomed in version. You can see to left how much it's been zoomed in by. At full frame they all look fine on screen, but zoomed in, definitely not harp.   
      Keen to hear what people think the issue is. Thank you!

• Language Translation