Remster

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW 16-55mm WR Lens

Hello!

I mistakenly bought a 16-55 on Aug 15 and missed the 7 day return window. Used it once outdoors and realized that I'd rather stick to my primes. MINT condition, no damage, excellently taken care of.

Asking $975 shipped. 

It's pretty much new. In fact....it really kinda is!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG] 
[IMG] 

Thanks for looking!

You can buy the 16-55 new from B&H Photo for $999 currently.   If you really want to sell it you will need to substantially reduce your price.  Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

Thank you for the input but I've sold equipment before. If people want to save $25, they can buy through me. I appreciate the thought.

For me, I'd use the $25 toward a filter or an extra battery.

On another note, lenses are not like camera bodies. They hold their values. Maybe $100 off would be a killer deal but you're dreaming if you think you can get this lens in this condition for under $900.