stevelink

Mint FujiFilm XT-1 kit with vertical grip, Fujinon 60mm f/2.4 Macro lens plus accessories!

Greetings! This is a BARGAIN kit (Includes XT-1 Tips book)! I have a MINT Condition Fujifilm XT-1 16MB Digital Mirrorless Camera with a new Fujinon XF 60mm Macro lens, plus several accessories for sale. This is rated as one of the best APS-C mirrorless systems on the market, with top-notch image quality, excellent ergonomics, weather-sealing, and lightweight...a perfect travel kit...Any Fujinon lenses will work with this camera. 
(For a sample image, the attached image of the Fujinon 60mm Macro lens was taken with this XT-1.)
Kit includes the following:
Like New Fujifilm XT-1 Graphite body (weather resistant) with latest firmware updates
Has 1075 shutter actuations, Rated for 150,000 actuations
Fujinon XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro Lens (A VERY sharp lens!)
B+W 39mm F-Pro UV Haze filter
Fuji EF-X8 Electronic Flash
Fuji Wide Eyecup - accommodates eyeglasses wearers
Fuji Vertical Grip (weather resistant like the camera!)
original box with camera manual
Fuji body cap
Fuji strap
Fuji software CD
Fuji battery
Fuji battery charger
16GB SD card
LCD Protector
New ThinkTANKPhoto Mirrorless Mover 30i shoulder bag
PLUS a BONUS if sold fast: "The Fujifilm XT-1 111 X-Pert Tips" book - a $25 value!
Will consider first solid offer! 
PayPal only please. Make me an offer! :-)

image.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dlafon
      Hello,
      I am selling my Fujifilm 16-55mm f/2.8 lens, and it is in beautiful condition. The glass is flawless, and cosmetically the lens looks very much like new with little to no signs of use as you can see in my photos. All functions are working properly. There are some minor rub marks on the plastic lens hood and on the front lens cap. This is a USA version lens. I do not have the box, but the lens will include the original lens hood and lens caps, and the instruction booklets and paperwork. I really like everything about this lens except for its size and weight, so I am going back to a smaller lens. Asking $885 which includes fast and free shipping in the USA by USPS priority or FedEx ground. Paypal, money order, or cashier check are fine for payment. I am new to this site, but have 100% positive feedback on another Fuji forum under the same username, as well as on other well known sites. I am located in SE Wisconsin, USA. Please let me know if I can help with any questions.
      ~Thank you and Happy Holidays
      D Lafon

• By Tianliang Hau
      Fujifilm X-Pro1 + Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4R
      Copyright © Tianliang Hau --- All Rights Reserved
    • By Tianliang Hau
      Fujifilm X-Pro1 + Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4R
      Copyright © Tianliang Hau --- All Rights Reserved