Sign in to follow this  
LazarouINC

Fuji XT2 with Cactus V6 II & Canon 600EXRT

Fuji XT2 with Cactus V6 II & Canon 600EXRT

Does anyone know if I can have the Cactus V6 II trigger on the XT2 and then a Cactus V6 II trigger on a Canon 600EXRT flash and they will work in all modes including HSS.

Yes it should work. I can do HSS with cactus vii to rf60 and v6ii to RL600B (with another v6ii attached) HSS no problem. I even went as far as updating to the latest firmware for the xt2 and it works with no issues.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Roger B
      Newbie to X100F here...
      Coming over from Canon I was wondering if my off camera Pocket Wizard Flex5/Flex3/AC3 Zone controller with Canon speedlites will work on the X100F?
      I don't need TTL, but it would be nice to use gear that I already have...and I don't really want to run back and forth doing things manually (yeah...lazy Canon user)
      My plan B would be an Odin II with three Lumopro 180R. TIA
      Regards,
    • By ishrios
      Hey, Guys just wanted to post this and let you know that I just got my Meike X-T2 grip for my X-T2. 
      I was looking for a third party handgrip because the OEM Fuji grips are ridiculously priced. And the current third party grips that are available look cheap and cheesy.
      I saw this Meike was new on Amazon so I gave it a go @ $45 it looks just like the OEM XT-2 model. The build quality is solid and it feels great, the grip also works as a tripod plate!
      The Grip part is made of plastic, not rubber, I like this because it looks like it can hold up very well long term.
      Anyways for the price, this is a must for any XT-2 User. 
      Enjoy.
      Meike X-T2 Grip

www.Ishriosphoto.com
      XT-2,XT-1,X100T

• By veejaycee
      XT1, XT20, XT2, XP2, X100F, GFX 50S, plus XT2 manual vers 2
      All links here: http://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-releases-new-kaizen-firmware-for-fujifilm-x-t2-x-pro2-and-gfx-50s/