Sign in to follow this  
LazarouINC

Fuji XT2 with Cactus V6 II & Canon 600EXRT

Fuji XT2 with Cactus V6 II & Canon 600EXRT

Does anyone know if I can have the Cactus V6 II trigger on the XT2 and then a Cactus V6 II trigger on a Canon 600EXRT flash and they will work in all modes including HSS.

Yes it should work. I can do HSS with cactus vii to rf60 and v6ii to RL600B (with another v6ii attached) HSS no problem. I even went as far as updating to the latest firmware for the xt2 and it works with no issues.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Pauline Beluso
      Hi All!
      So my XA10 flash does not work. I tried searching it on forums for any possibility of solution for this but unfortunately it wont work.
      One of the possibilities is it might be on silent mode stuff like that... I tried but not.
      Also on Q part, flash is not highlighted.
      Thanks! Hoping some could help me with this!

• By sharkman
      Hi, I purchased the Godox  TT350 flash to use with my XT-2.  I have a bracket system for off camera flash, however there are not TTL cords to use for off camera flash setup's.  Can anyone tell me if I can setup a master/slave setup with the XT-2?  If so, how do you set it up in the camera menu.
      Thanks for the help.
      Wayne
    • By SnapPuppy
      I know people love to hate this guy but would love to hear others thoughts on this Hypersync he's got working with Fujifilm cameras. I personally don't have the gear to try this out.