Kaakon Cup 2017, Finland
A swimming club contacted me to photograph a competition for children. "Do something that is different from traditional sports photography" was their wish. So . . . then I had to take with me the best camera I have (Fujifilm X-T1) and only one lens (XF 35mm) :)
Photo Information for Kaakon Cup 2017, Finland
Taken with FUJIFILM X-T1
- 35 mm
- f f/2.0
- ISO 1600
I was sitting on a rock in the woods when two men stopped and asked me what I'm doing.
- "I'm waiting for bicycle riders to shoot them," I replied.
- "What shall you do with the photographs?" asked one of them.
- "I have plans to send one photo to National Geographic."
- "Oh Boy!!! National Geographic!!! How many times do you want us to drive by?"
- "Three times please :-) "