kseew

X20 Image retrieval from internal memory

kseew

Image saving help required

I have an X20. Most things are falling apart or not functioning but it still takes some serious images. My problem is I have some images in the internal memory I wish to keep but the camera no longer downloads via the USB port. I must remove images from the card via another camera.  I do however want the images from the int memory.

Is there a way to send those images to the SD card so I can then download?

Would appreciate anyone's help before I biff this camera. For all its problems and faults, I would buy another Fuji, just not a compact.

K1W1_Mk2

I'm guessing @fujiacros (who has now deleted his post) does not have any experience with the X20 which does have an internal memory designed to be able to take a limited number of photos without the SD card installed. The X10 and X20 are different from other Fuji X cameras in that respect.

I suggest that you start with an empty formatted SD card in the camera just to make sure you don't overwrite anything.

Go to the Playback menu

Select "Copy"

Choose "internal memory to SD card"

Select "all frames" to copy everything in the internal memory (which is usually only a couple of photos).

Push okay.

• Like 1

kseew

Thankyou for your help K1W1_Mk2. I will try that  This camera has literally come to bits with a raft of previous issues and then I dropped it and the viewfinder no longer functions and the battery discharges when left in the slot, but it still takes great pics for a pocket camera. I may just have to get another! Thanks again