flashbang

Domke F-2, Olympus FB-12, Hoodman, 72mm Filters

First: GENUINE, MADE IN USA, ORIGINAL DOMKE F-2 CASE.

It is in great shape – no holes, a bit of wear – with proper care it should last another 20 or 30 years. Us it well, sell it then and make a huge profit. 

Comes with the 'GRIPPER SHOULDER STRAP, CARRYING HANDLE, 2 PADDED INSERTS as shown also the PADDED BOTTOM PROTECTOR.  I even have DOMKE ORIGINAL LUGGAGE TAG!

And again: this is the real deal, made in USA, not a knock off from China. $100 (plus shipping) and it is yours!

Olympus FL-14 Flash: Probably was used, but is in perfect operating shape. I put a set of batteries in it and it worked perfectly. Comes with Original Manual, Storage Pouch, 'Mount Protector' and even the warranty cards. $50 (plus shipping).

Hoodman: looks like new – but I will call it 'like new' so nobody gets mad at me - just missing original packing. With great padded case and neck strap. $50 plus shipping.

Finally: Two 72mm JAPAN OPTICS 72mm FILTERS: FLD & CPL: both appear to be in new condition. Case included. $15 plus shipping.

Location is New York City.  Payment via PayPal or US Postal Money Order. Money Order

Domle F-2-1.jpg