Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RSHPhotography

Ally in Astia film simulation

Recommended Posts

Yes the Astia simulator is great.  How did you get this shot?  Did you use a softbox or white reflector to get the even, shadowless lighting?  Great job by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2017 at 9:50 PM, MadDog said:

Yes the Astia simulator is great.  How did you get this shot?  Did you use a softbox or white reflector to get the even, shadowless lighting?  Great job by the way.

Thank you. This is natural light coming from a window to the left of the model as well as obviously from behind her. 

On 4/9/2017 at 10:21 AM, Conroe_Keith said:

Excellent. Did you use a light meter? If yes what was the ratio of flash to ambient light? Cheers.

No, I used the X-E2 meter, possibly with a bit of fill-in light from the camera flash filed by -2

 

1 minute ago, RSHPhotography said:

Thank you. This is natural light coming from a window to the left of the model as well as obviously from behind her. 

I may have used a bit of fill-in light from the camera flash dialed back -2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice shot. I really like how the lighting looks here. Nice colours as well. Any post-production done to this image? I notice you used the 18-55mm lens. What focal length was used in this particular image? How close to the subject were you? and lastly, has this image been cropped or did you fill the frame like this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 7:30 AM, John Warren said:

Nice shot. I really like how the lighting looks here. Nice colours as well. Any post-production done to this image? I notice you used the 18-55mm lens. What focal length was used in this particular image? How close to the subject were you? and lastly, has this image been cropped or did you fill the frame like this?

The only post production was some slight vignetting to darken the edges, 23mm, not cropped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recommended Discussions



×