johnwillyums

Triple lens belt holder

johnwillyums

Just seen this. The company are doing a Kickstarter, and only making the device for three camera brands, initially.

This strikes me as something that would be absolutely invaluable on a lot of different types of shoot.

I do a lot of performance photography-my kit for that 23mm1.4, 56mm f1.2, 90mm f2, monopod.

If I could safely secure all three lenses to my belt, it would save a lot of time and effort, and, I would have thought reduce the chances of dropping a lens if you fumble a change.

I'm going to back it, if they'll guarantee making a Fuji mount item. Fantastic idea.

I was going to shell out the rather high price of 11 pounds, for the Op-Tech, double rear cap. That's a lot for two pieces of plastic stuck together.

This looks likes the mutt's nuts

https://www.dpreview.com/news/2985439434/trilens-triple-lens-holder-coming-to-kickstarter?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017-april-26&ref_=pe_1822230_236308490_dpr_nl_257_29

Owtafocus

Interesting concept, but I'll stick with my ThinkTank belt pack system for actual protection.

K1W1_Mk2

It looks like a complex solution for a relatively simple problem. I'm sure that the majority of photographers in situations that the blurb talks about probably run two camera bodies each with a different lens attached anyway. Surely if you really can't afford to miss the shot you would not put yourself in a situation where you maybe had to change lenses to get the shot.