Bill92

Image Display issue in EVF issue

Bill92

I take the picture and the image does NOT show in the EVF.

When I first got the camera, the image review showed up immediately/automatically.

HOW do i turn on that feature??

K1W1_Mk2

You have you need to use the View Mode button to reset how images are displayed. Check an image up onto the LCD put the camera to your eye like you are about to take a shot and push the view mode button until you have the setting you want.

GeoffC

If you want the picture, after it's been taken, to show in the EVF; switch on via Screen Setup, Image display - Off/0.5 sec/1.5 sec/cont.

veejaycee
17 hours ago, Bill92 said:

I take the picture and the image does NOT show in the EVF.

When I first got the camera, the image review showed up immediately/automatically.

HOW do i turn on that feature??

Which ,odel are you referring to. It's likely - as Kiwi suggests - that you have inadvertently moved the display mode - on XT models you;ll find it on the right side of the viewfinder hump. Press to cycle though the options.

Vic

K1W1_Mk2

I assumed the OP has a XT series camera as the post is in the XT section of the forum.

• Like 1

Bill92

Yes, my EVF is issue is with XT2... thank you all. I can view my image thru the EVF and on LCDby pressing image review button on back of camera. I can set image to display immeadiatly/ automatically on Rear LCD  

i can not get image to automatically display in EVF once the picture is captured  - I am stumped or not following instructions correctly 

Bill92
On 2017-05-25 at 1:12 AM, GeoffC said:

If you want the picture, after it's been taken, to show in the EVF; switch on via Screen Setup, Image display - Off/0.5 sec/1.5 sec/cont.

On 2017-05-25 at 1:12 AM, GeoffC said:

Hello... I follow your instructions which are also in instruction book... this does not result in the image displaying in EVF automatically/ immediately following image capture in my XT2 

veejaycee

I don't think you can do this on the XT2. I remember several complaints about it early on and hopes that it would be changed with a FW update.

You can only set the LCD to show the just taken image for various times, not the EVF.

Sabs

Hi, I have similar issue on my xe3. It used to work fine on my old xe2. Any news about possible fix? It is actually very annoying.... thx

Sabs

I have now figured out what the mystery setting is: just make sure that View mode is set to Eye sensor. 

i just wish someone from Fuji actually checked this forum as they would have been able to solve this a lot earlier...