ishrios

Picked up a Meike Hand Grip MK-XT2G for Fujifilm X-T2

ishrios

Hey, Guys just wanted to post this and let you know that I just got my Meike X-T2 grip for my X-T2. 

I was looking for a third party handgrip because the OEM Fuji grips are ridiculously priced. And the current third party grips that are available look cheap and cheesy.

I saw this Meike was new on Amazon so I gave it a go @ $45 it looks just like the OEM XT-2 model. The build quality is solid and it feels great, the grip also works as a tripod plate!

The Grip part is made of plastic, not rubber, I like this because it looks like it can hold up very well long term.

Anyways for the price, this is a must for any XT-2 User. 

Enjoy.

Meike X-T2 Grip

www.Ishriosphoto.com

XT-2,XT-1,X100T

2017_0627_12450100.jpg

ChrisPoole

I'm hoping that iShoot will produce one. I've used them on all my Fufis so far - they allow portrait format mounting on a tripod along the centre line rather than off to one side. A little more stable, especially when using a light travel tripod.

K1W1_Mk2
3 hours ago, ChrisPoole said:

I'm hoping that iShoot will produce one. 

I'm pretty sure that they do. It's not on their web site the X-Pro2 one is but there are a heap of L brackets on eBay for X-T2 that look and awful lot like iShoot products.

veejaycee

Meike produce a grip for XE1 same design as iShoot but much cheaper. I think the same goes for the XT2 and in both cases the vertical tripod fitting is removable which I prefer to keep the size down.on my XE1. Unfortunately I couldn't find 3rd party grips for my XT2 and paid full price for OEM grip. :angry: