Chris Denslow

Advice Required Please

Chris Denslow

I have recently moved from Nikon DSLRs to the Fuji XT-2.  I have a couple of Interfit Flashheads with softboxes and I bought an Interfit infra red trigger that I used on my Nikon  DSLR to trigger these flashheads.

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere already but can someone recommend an inexpensive set of triggers that will work with my Interfit 500 heads?

Feel free to point me to other threads but i would really appreciate it if someone could just give me the name of some kit that they know will definately work. 

If I can have replies from folk sometime this week it would be very helpful as I want to test kit out before a shoot. I'll obviously try the interfit trigger I have but i'm not sure it'll even fit into the hotshoe on the XT-2

Really appreciate the help

Thanks

Chris

veejaycee

I can't found any triggers to suit and the Interfit triggers are for Sony/Canon/Nikon only. It may be quicker and wised to contact Interfit themselves to check if there is a workaround or likely possible update.