Since I am color blind, I do not see the difference between green, red and orange. If I want to take a photo with my X-T10 camera and look at the LCD screen, the indicator light will blink and I do not know what color this has and what is the result. After all, page 7 of the manual states that the colors have different meanings. The strange thing is that when I look through the viewfinder I do not see a light on which would mean that I can just take the picture. So the conclusion is that when I look through the LCD screen and the light flashes green, for example, I do not see it, then the photos become blurred, while when I look at the same situation with the same settings by the viewfinder, there is no question from a blurry photo. All this is in conflict with each other. Where does my reasoning go wrong?

Against my personal code but perhaps you should switch on sounds (in the menus). The focus beep should coincide with the green focus light. After pressing the shutter the light may flash (on the rear of the camera) to show it saving images.

My personal code is sounds off. Why have a discrete camera - especially with E shutter and then allow beeps to attract attention.

Back to your problem - The focus light - if the same as other models - is lower left of evf. If sounds are on and volume set you should hear a beep at the same time as the focus lamp flashes.

There are many colour blind users but I've not heard of this particular problem before.

To be sure that we are talking about the same indicator lamp, I will send the relevant section of the manual below. The indicator lamp is on the top right.

When the viewfinder is not in use, the indicator lamp shows camera status.

ill_bd_indicator-lamp_x-t10_320.gif

Glows green
Focus locked.
Blinks green
Blur, focus, or exposure warning. Picture can be taken.
Blinks green and orange
Recording pictures. Additional pictures can be taken.
Glows orange
Recording pictures. No additional pictures can be taken at this time.
Blinks orange
Flash charging; flash will not fire when picture is taken.
Blinks red
Lens or memory error.

Warnings may also appear in the display.