Sign in to follow this  
flashbang

Domke F-2, Black Cotton Canvas, USA

This is a GENUINE, MADE IN USA, ORIGINAL DOMKE F-2 CASE. Black Canvas.  It is NOT A KNOCKOFF FROM CHINA!

I am the original owner and  bought it at that Big Store on 34th Street here in New York City.  Unfortunately (for me!) I soon found that really did not need a bag that big, so it has spent most of the last dozen years in my closet.  I figure it is time to sell it so I can buy something else I don’t need.

This Domke F-2 is in great shape – no holes, showing just a bit of wear – with proper care it should last another 20 or 30 years.  Use it well, sell it then and make a huge profit. 

It comes with the 'GRIPPER’ SHOULDER STRAP, CARRYING HANDLE, 3 PADDED INSERTS as shown, also the PADDED BOTTOM PROTECTOR.  You even get the original  DOMKE ORIGINAL LUGGAGE TAG that came with it. 

These are actual shots of the Domke Case offered here, not stock shots or something copied from another source.

$85.00 and it is yours.

Add shipping cost for 5 pounds weight.

Please note that I cannot provide tracking to any address outside the U.S.A., nor be responsible for any customs or import duty or seizure by your customs folks if you are unfortunate enough to be living in a place where that might happen.

Please do not ask for a fake invoice or customs declaration.  It is illegal here and probably there too; I have enough grief from my government without looking for more from yours.

Payment via PayPal or US Postal Money Order

Thank You!