.. I'm delighted with the camera, massive upgrade from the XT20 for sure. Never had a camera with duel card slots before. Regarding that, currently have it set to RAW to slot 1 and Acros to slot 2. But the EVF is in B&W. Can I have it be colour yet still have Acros selected on the backup or with the EVF always show the film simulation?

Congratulations on the XT3, let us know what you think of it later.

Unfortunately that's how all Fujis work unless the XT3 is different. The jpg simulation is always shown.

It can be useful to set a B&W sim as an aid to composition, taking colour out of the equation.

Actually there is.... You have to switch you shooting mode into “Bracketed” set the option for film simulation bracketing... pick the first choice as the color profile you want... the only problem is your card will save 3 JPEGs and take up more space quickly 

thats the the only way 

• Like 1

There is actually an option called “natural view” that won’t show any of the film simulations. I’ve yet to shoot with dual cards, but this might work for you. 

Edit: sorry, natural live view doesn’t show “most” film simulations, but will affect the viewfinder with monochrome film sims. Sorry again!

• Like 1