Sign in to follow this  
Chucktin

New (to me) firmware 5.00 - multi shot behavior

At a horse show this weekend I changed my Xpro2 from (I thought) Single shot to Multi. I saw no change and I wasn't hearing an exposure burst, so I decide to ignore that till I got home.

Also I needed to update my Copyright date and couldn't make that work while "in the field".

The camera body firmware is 5.00

Just what did they (Fuji) mean to accomplish? Their menu layout is "odd" to me, being accustomed to Nikon's but now is even strange.

Looking at my download I saw a second folder begun in my SD cards, I do Raw to one card Jpegs on the second, where I had made the change and the numbering had a gap. File naming went from 0999 to 1001, 1000 was omitted. And the multi exposure burst, 3 frames, was in the second set but it isn't/wasn't sequential it appears to be variation of color settings.

Learning curve ahead!

I haven’t noticed this change- I updated to latest in January- don’t recall if that was 5.0 - I’ll be sure to look out for these issues too.