Ostravaczech

How to delete my account

Ostravaczech

I’ve sold by Fuji cameras and so I don’t need to come to the Fuji forums anymore.  I need to delete may account but I have not been able to find out how.  If anybody can point me to the right place, I will appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ivo

farrell

why do you need to delete it? why not just stop using it? do you have concerns about cybersnoopers discovering it?

• Like 1

Ostravaczech
21 minutes ago, farrell said:

why do you need to delete it? why not just stop using it? do you have concerns about cybersnoopers discovering it?

Yes, that’s my number 1 fear, @farrell!  The cybersnoopers discovering MY account… :D  But seriously, why have it when I wouldn’t use it, so if anybody knows how to delete it, let me know.

MarcoDebiasi

Ostravaczech, does the deleting of your account mean that the pictures you shared with us will also disappear? Some of them, e.g. of desert flowers, are beautiful and it would be nice to keep them available here for viewing.

• Like 2

Ostravaczech
6 hours ago, MarcoDebiasi said:

Ostravaczech, does the deleting of your account mean that the pictures you shared with us will also disappear? Some of them, e.g. of desert flowers, are beautiful and it would be nice to keep them available here for viewing.

Thank you for your kind comment re: desert flower photos.  I really do not know what would happen to those photos, maybe the administrator can answer.

farrell
On 6/24/2019 at 6:53 AM, Ostravaczech said:

Yes, that’s my number 1 fear, @farrell!  The cybersnoopers discovering MY account… :D  But seriously, why have it when I wouldn’t use it, so if anybody knows how to delete it, let me know.

Certainly, it seems you should be able to delete it.

Presumably Christopher would still be able to eliminate "bad actors" by blocking them, but maybe there is

no provision for deletion.

Unless Christopher weighs in, we won't know,

Christopher

@Ostravaczech I can delete your account if you would like, while preserving your content shared with the community. It will appear as content from a 'guest' user, but can live on to help and inspire others. :) 

Thanks for being a part of the community all these years!

LCM_Scott

How about keeping it because you want to hang out and read all the pure gold posts that we put out there?! Just kidding delete him he's a trader!!! 

Out of curiosity though what did you switch over to and why? Did your style or needs change?

• Like 2