moncho33

X100T halo/yellow spot on LCD and EVF

moncho33

Hi, I'm new around here and to Fuji cameras as well. I recently purchased an used X100T. Camera seems to work ok, takes good photos. I just noticed that the lcd and the evf have this sort of halo and a yellow spot. It seems to happen only in low light situations, as I had not noticed it before during the day. The halo/yellow spot will not show up in playback mode or in the photo for that matter. So it seems the problem is not the lcd or the evf, but maybe the lens, or the light I'm in right now?

I also noticed some sort of flickering on the lcd and evf as well, but this is know to happen under certain lightning conditions.

Anybody has had this issue? Or has any idea what could be wrong?

I've added a short video and some photos of the issue. I did a search on the forum before asking, but did not seem to find anything. I apologize if this topic has been discussed elsewhere.

Thanks!

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8113.jpg

moncho33

I added two more pics, one in playback mode (no issue) and one in shooting mode, where you can see the yellow spot on the middle of the screen.

IMG_8117.jpg

IMG_8116.jpg