Sign in to follow this  
pcg

Just received "Mastering the Fuji X100" and...

pcg

Just received in today's mail, "Mastering the Fuji X100" by Diechtierow. I'll read it AND plan on posting a thorough review here. Paging through it quickly, I like what I see.

More detail shortly!

innershell

Not to sound conceited, but coming from my Nikon, I find that the X100 features so straightforward that I tossed the manual back in the box after a few hours of usage. I'm interested in reading your review to see what tips this book gives that any experienced photographer with years of DLSR usage cannot figure out on their own. Let us know when your review is up and post your experience in photographer so that we have a benchmark. :)

WilzWorkz7

Great! If it is good, it will be my next purchase. I have the Japanese magazine-book (they call it MOOK) too.

tobes

It must be popular, I've just received an email from Amazon UK to tell me that delivery will be delayed by 3-4 weeks because of stock availability. And I'm a newb with no experience of DSLR, so I'm sure there's plenty in there that I can learn, delivered in a form that's much more bed-friendly than browsing the forums on a laptop...

benporteous

...delivered in a form that's much more bed-friendly than browsing the forums on a laptop...

Haha, you just pin pointed what I have been doing for the last week on this site.

I'm really looking forward to hearing pcg's review on the book to determine if it's value for money, especially for people with limited use of the x100 and manual controls.

JeffPutty

@tobes - I also got an email from Amazon UK. "Estimated arrival date: April 02 2012 - April 19 2012" Urgh...

Book should be worth a punt though at £14.94.

secondintime

It's great, I got the kindle version and read it,refer to it on my iPad mini.