g2622

3rd Party X-Pro1 Batteries

see the new freak out thread- looks like someone fried their x-pro 1 with power2000 3rd part (1500mAh).

1500mAH CANNOT fry camera. It is the capacity of the battery not the voltage. What you say is like claiming 20 gallon gas tank ruined the auto engine when only a 15 gallon tank was from the factory.

I decided on two of these batteries from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007NLU8CE/

They review well on Amazon, and others have posted about their success with them on other forums. I was going to get the Power2000 batteries on eBay, until I realized I received a $25 Amazon gift card for my birthday last week :)

best thing is to bargain a couple of oem batteries when purchasing from a dealer, always works for me! the battery markup is very high "i heard 60-70%", so the best time to catch them is when they are about to sell you the camera...

This is the one I bought from eBay seller and it works fine, going to get another. I have the one that came with the camera, and also bought a Fuji one when I got the camera. The Fuji one cost me £59 and the eBay one is just as good.

eBay Item number: 160777881799

I wanted to follow up on the batteries I purchased on Amazon for my X-Pro1. They're a close match to the OEM battery in fit and finish, I don't have any concerns about it getting stuck in the camera. It advertises 1500 mAh, but thus far they appear to perform the same as the original battery. It's possible they do have more capacity, but I just haven't used them both enough to tell for sure. Definitely a good deal $12.76 USD: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007NLU8CE/

The label on the battery is actually different than the one pictured on Amazon, they appear to be identical to these batteries offered on eBay, http://www.ebay.com/itm/NP-W126-NPW126-Battery-for-Fujifilm-FinePix-HS33EXR-HS30EXR-X-Pro1-NEW-/200754293194, which are a comparative steal at just $7 shipped from the US. If you're outside of the US, or don't mind waiting a little longer for shipping, these same batteries are offered from a Chinese seller for just $5.80 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NP-W126-NPW126-Battery-for-Fujifilm-FinePix-X-Pro1-HS30-EXR-/170834732431

NP-W126 Fujifilm X-Pro1 3rd party battery

The only downside compared to the OEM battery is really quite minor, the battery label doesn't have arrows to indicate which direction the battery should face when put in the camera. Nothing a marker can't fix :)

+1 on Power2000's from Christopher's Link.

I wanted to follow up on the batteries I purchased on Amazon for my X-Pro1. They're a close match to the OEM battery in fit and finish, I don't have any concerns about it getting stuck in the camera. It advertises 1500 mAh, but thus far they appear to perform the same as the original battery. It's possible they do have more capacity, but I just haven't used them both enough to tell for sure. Definitely a good deal $12.76 USD:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007NLU8CE/

The label on the battery is actually different than the one pictured on Amazon, they appear to be identical to these batteries offered on eBay, http://www.ebay.com/itm/NP-W126-NPW126-Battery-for-Fujifilm-FinePix-HS33EXR-HS30EXR-X-Pro1-NEW-/200754293194, which are a comparative steal at just $7 shipped from the US. If you're outside of the US, or don't mind waiting a little longer for shipping, these same batteries are offered from a Chinese seller for just $5.80 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NP-W126-NPW126-Battery-for-Fujifilm-FinePix-X-Pro1-HS30-EXR-/170834732431

NP-W126 Fujifilm X-Pro1 3rd party battery

The only downside compared to the OEM battery is really quite minor, the battery label doesn't have arrows to indicate which direction the battery should face when put in the camera. Nothing a marker can't fix :)

I have 2 of the Power 2000 batteries from Amazon and have had no problems with them, have found the performance to be equivalent of the OEM battery, glad I didn't read this thread before I used them though :)

If I try to buy Power2000 from Amazon I get this error:

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

:(

I'm in Switzerland :P

But I searched it on every european Amazon, but nobody has this product.

I need a fast website, I need batteries before July 29... do you have some hint?

Power 2000's get a thumbs up by me. I've taken about 7500 photos and used 3 of them along with 2 of Fuji's factory batteries for the X-Pro 1.

Problems? None. I can't tell the difference between using one over another. Except the price of course.

That's unfortunate @Introspekrm7. I haven't had any trouble with my generic batteries, in fit or performance. Hopefully you can return them to Adorama. Check out some of the other generic batteries discussed here that are available on eBay and Amazon, many others can vouch for their performance too.

I'd only use origianals, but other people have differrent opinions.

I found a video on youtube on that topic:

I'd only use origianals, but other people have differrent opinions.

I found a video on youtube on that topic:

I have several of the Watson brand I have purchased from B&H in the USA (I'm in Canada).

I have used the Watson batteries on my XT1's and now my current XT2's and my recently purchased used X-Pro1.  They have been a great, low cost option.

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2012 at 6:40 PM, Marco said:

If I try to buy Power2000 from Amazon I get this error:

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

:(

the post that followed yours is correct - you need to order locally.

the EU introduced law on lithium.ion batteries when inside a product (e.g. Laptop) or outside. Glad they are using their time effectively.

it may be that which is causing your problem