Sign in to follow this  
p3t3or

Incase Point and Shoot Field Bag

brickst3r

i have this bag for my x100, it's great! I have the ari incase bag for my xp1, but he ari bag can carry both my xp1 and x100.

Nice review @p3t3or, it looks like an ideal setup! I went with the Incase DSLR sling bag because it could fit my MacBook Air, but the camera compartment has proven to be too large, even for carrying both my X-Pro1 and X100. It has gone unused, I really should have returned it.

It looks like the field bag hangs more or less like a sling bag, I like that it's fairly low profile. How you feel about the protection it provides the camera?

p3t3or

The protection is good, but I'm thinking fitting the x-pro1 and 35mm lens might be pushing it for this bag.

mattmaber

Interesting, I looked at that but it seemed a little small and in the end I was sold on the Billingham Hadley Small as it looks so nice and also the way the top goes over the bag on the Billingham protects it from rain very well (useful in the UK).

I also considered the ThinkTank Retrospective 5 (I have the 10) and similarly the rain protection didn't seem so good.

PaulHek

This bag looks interesting. I am wondering, would it also fit a small tripod like the gorillaPod tripods?

mirrorman

This bag looks interesting. I am wondering, would it also fit a small tripod like the gorillaPod tripods?

Yes, it fits a small gorilla tripod.

mirrorman

Unsure, even with the video, if it fits my X10 + some extra stuff i ordered mine at www.photoqueen.de (the only address in germany to the incase bags) for 69,99 € + shipping (currently about 84 USD).

It is high quality and it doesn't look like a camera bag. Ideal for my street photography :-)

Here some pictures:

http://500px.com/photo/10400087

http://500px.com/photo/10400281

http://500px.com/photo/10400395

It fits quiet a lot of stuff in my opinion

brickst3r

Forgot to mention, I don't know if the free shipping is offered to international buyers.

p3t3or

I've actually ended up going a different route and got a camera/laptop bag. Selling mine $55 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

wediger

p3t30r - Still have the bag? I'm interested. You can email me - wediger@mac.com. Thanks!

WilzWorkz7

P3T3or You are not ugly! Should have showed your face.

The way I see it is a bit tight even for the old RF.