Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

For Sale: Black Voigtlander Artisan&Artist Neck Strap ACAM-102

Christopher

I'm selling an unused, open box, Voigtlander Bessa Neck Strap in black. This strap is branded Voigtlander but is made by Artisan & Artist, it is the same as their ACAM-102 strap. It was removed from the box and installed on a camera for a day, but never actually used in the field. I can include the original box if desired, but it will be less expensive to ship the strap only.

Voigtlander black strap

Voigtlander neck strap

Materials: webbed cotton, leather

Size: 20mm wide × 900mm long

$50 USD, including shipping in the US. I can ship internationally for additional postage. Payment can be made via PayPal. These are very difficult straps to find, and often sell for a high premium. Send me a message here if you would like to purchase it.

Christopher

Excellent, I'll send you a message back with my PayPal info.

The first strap has sold, the second strap is still available! Listing updated above.

i2camera

I'll buy the ACAM-102 strap if it's still available

Christopher

It is still available @i2camera, email sent!

Christopher

It wasn't the right fit for i2camera, the strap is still available!

Christopher

This strap is still available, price dropped again! :)

Christopher

Unfortunately I am out of town @Sam2c, I won't be able to ship it. I may be back home this weekend, if so I will grab the strap for you and we can work out the details. I wish I would have brought it with me! If you'd rather not wait for me, I completely understand.

In the meantime, I will close this topic, since I cannot provide the strap at this time :(

Christopher

I am back home, the strap is available for sale again! @Sam2c, let me know if you're still interested.

madebyross

Hi there, i am interested in buying this strap. How much would you charge to send it to Belgium (Europe).

Cheers

David

Christopher

Hi @madebyross, welcome to the community! It looks like it may be a bit expensive, $16.95 USD for me to ship it by mail. It would arrive in 6-10 business days. It would come in a small flat rate Priority Mail box: http://ircalc.usps.com/?country=10033

Send me a message if you would like to purchase it :)

Christopher

My strap is still available for purchase, madebyross found a new strap locally.

Christopher

My strap is still looking for a good home! $50 shipped in the US, I can have it sent out today.

Sold!