August 2011 X100 Photo Challenge

Christopher

August's X100 Photo Challenge is: "Bokeh"

The Fujifilm FinePix X100 features a beautiful bright lens with very pleasing circular bokeh. For our first X100 Enthusiasts Photo Challenge we're going to try to capture our own personal interpretation of Bokeh. A dreamy background, an out of focus element, points of light, the only limit is your imagination!

The Rules

1. Your photo submission needs to be your own work, taken with a Fujifilm FinePix X100.
  2. You may only submit one photo per challenge.
  3. Your photo must not have been taken before August 1st, 2011.
  4. Briefly explain the settings and technique you used to capture the image.
  5. Post your photo here in this discussion, no larger than 1280 pixels wide (640 pixels wide is ideal). You may link your submission to a larger version on your website, Flickr, Photobucket, etc. if you want.

Try to have your submission posted before the end of the month! There is no exact end date, but we'll be moving on to a new photo challenge in September, so don't wait too long! If you need help posting your photograph to the discussion, read this handy guide.

Enjoy these challenges? Share your comments and ideas for future assignments in our Photo Challenge discussion.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "behind the scene" pictures sometime show stuff that shouldn't be there especially when one operates in a one bedroom apartment off the kitchen table. I'm glad to see that none of that stuff is in the final photo :)

I wish you were right about the fan Seaton... we had a lousy month of June and July with the temperatures below 20'C.

From Wikipedia:

Brunei (i/bruːˈnaɪ/), officially the State of Brunei Darussalam or the Nation of Brunei, the Abode of Peace[6] (Malay: Negara Brunei Darussalam, Jawi: بروني دارالسلام), is a sovereign state located on the north coast of the island of Borneo, in Southeast Asia.

Welcome....

Looking forward to see some of your photos.

@Call_me_JC, that's really awesome! I love seeing the behind-the-scenes shot, very clever set up! What tripod is that?

seldom people show out behind-the-scene shot. glad to see it and learned new way to shoot. btw the tripod like octopus, so many arms.

Archived