Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

Sold: Like New Fuji X-Pro1 with Leather Half-case [USA]

Christopher

Like new Fujifilm X-Pro1 for sale, $1100 shipped anywhere in the US via insured Priority Mail. Original box and accessories included, will be packed like new. Little signs of wear, no dents or dings, never been dropped. Minor 2mm scuff on the lower left edge of rear display that can only be seen in reflected light, from normal use. Includes a beautiful black leather Funper half-case with matching leather strap. It's a beautiful combo that provides a lot of protection for the camera body and screen.

Estimated 2000 shutter actuations judging from the total X-Pro1 images in my library (3467 RAW+JPG). The camera is virtually brand new! Don't want the case? Deduct $50 from the asking price.

Used Fuji X-Pro1 for sale

Used Fuji X-Pro1 for sale with leather case

Send me a private message on the forum if you're interested. Payments can be made via PayPal and will ship to verified PayPal addresses.

This body is still available, I'll take $1000 for it without the leather case. If you're interested in a lens, I'd be willing to part with my nearly new Fujifilm 18-55mm lens for an additional $600. They make a great pair!

trustkill24

@Christopher, why are you selling the zoom? just curious..

rjsam

are you willing to trade your zoom for a 35 1.4? you probably have it already but it's worth the shot

photodude

Hi Christopher

Edit: Please ignore this post.

I previously aked if it were possible to buy this from the UK.

I have just checked the import VAT and duties applicable and I do not think it will be possible to do this very cost-effectively.

Sorry for wasting your time if you have considered the previous question.

Regards

Gary