Sign in to follow this  
pilgrim

Fuji X10 / X20 Accessories - Thumbrest, UV Filter, Cir. Polarizer, Pinch Cap, Soft Shutter & Cable R

pilgrim

Hi Everyone,

Although I am a little surprised myself, I decided to get rid of my Fuji X10. It's a sweet little camera, but I want to experiment with some Micro 4/3 stuff. So, my camera is already gone, but I do have all of my accessories.

Please note - I want to sell everything as a package! I realize some of you would only like one or two things, but I just do not believe I want to separate it all out, if possible. So, here is what I have along with prices I paid:

Marumi 40mm Circular Polarizer - $37.66

Marumi 40mm UV Filter - $19.77

Lensmate X-Pro 1 Thumbrest - $64.95

Lensmate Center-Pinch Lens Cap - $5.95

Lensmate Cable Release 40cm - $5.99

Gariz Soft Shutter Release (Black Only) - $7.49

Total = $141.81 without shipping.

I have original packaging for most everything! I would like to get $100 and I'll pay for shipping within the 48 States. I have a 100% positive feedback record on eBay with over 100 transactions, and am happy to talk to you over the phone if you would prefer that.

Here is a picture of my camera which shows the thumbrest, the soft release, and if you look closely, the filter:

8173188311_48e9f67c86_z_d.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help!

Mike

sweeze

If you change your mind about splitting things up, I would offer USD$50 for the thumb rest and the shutter release.

This isn't intended to be a "reservation" or anything, you said you would rather not split it up in your post.

pilgrim

Hi Sweeze,

Thanks for your offer! I'll wait just a little longer to see if someone else is interested, but by the weekend you might have yourself a deal!

Would you be interested in everything if I lowered the price and still included shipping?

Thanks,

Mike

sweeze

I don't think so, I rarely will carry filters with me, it's a miracle I even have a hood in the bag. If it would keep them from landfill I could raise 75 total. Any more than that and my lady friend will raise an eyebrow at me, and we just dropped two grand on a new bed this week so I can't risk a night of exile.

Scotschick

Pilgrim, I am interested in your "deal" and would be willing to pay $100, shipping included. The only problem, possibly, is that I live in Canada in Victoria, BC. What do you think?

pilgrim

Sweeze - ha ha! Well I wouldn't want you to miss out on a night in your new bed! Let me chat with Scotschick for a moment.

Scotschick, I would need to look at some shipping rates, but the one thing I cannot do is mark "gift on a customs form." Please know that I am not saying that you would ask for that, but I have had several other transactions to Canada where that has been requested, so now I always tell people that up front. Do you have Paypal?

Scotschick

I forgot to ask you if your assortment of goodies includes the lens hood without which I believe I would have trouble attaching the filters. I would not ask you to mark "gift" on the customs form but are you able to say the contents are used?

Yes, I do have a Paypal account. Look forward to hearing from you.

pilgrim

Hi Scotschick,

No, I do not have the lens hood. That was sold with the camera. I believe they are relatively cheap on eBay now. I would definitely be willing to say that all of the gear is used. I would say something like, "Used camera parts".

I am located in Colorado!

sweeze

The Fuji hood is very expensive, USD$40+. The aftermarket versions can be found for as low as USD$14 on Amazon.

Scotschick

I have just done some research into lenshoods and adaptors for the X10 and find that the cost varies from about $8 to $45 so I think I will pass on your offer, Pilgrim. Another thing - in the manual it says that only 52 mm filters can be used whereas yours are 40 mm. Sorry to disappoint you. All the best ....... Scotschick!

pilgrim

Hi Scotschick,

No problem! For a point of clarification, the 40mm filters screw on to the lens itself, and the lens hood goes on over those. The 52mm filters you are referring to are not a good option as it will leave a gap inbetween your lens hood and the filter (notice the filter cutouts in the picture above).

Sweeze - would you be interested in $75 for everything and I'll even upgrade the shipping to Priority Mail? I can take a picture of everything in the packaging if you'd like to see it all first.