Your Favorite Photographs

Christopher

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the community @brianday! I really love your photos, makes me miss Detroit. It's such a beautiful city, I hope to visit again this year.

Nice panoramic @ehiris, I haven't had any success with mine yet, but I think maybe I was doing it wrong, holding the camera sideways and panning to the right. I was hoping to make a taller panoramic that way, but it was full of stitching errors.

seaton carew: I'm the guy who shot the photo of the dinosaur balloon. No, not much PP here. I used the Fuji Velvia film simulation mode in camera, and slightly S shaped the curve in Lightroom. That's about it.

I really like the film simulation modes of the X100. I'm a RAW shooter with all my other cameras, but so far I've only shot JPEGs with the X100 and have been satisfied with that.

Welcome to the community @jcoterhals! I really like like your X100 photos, particularly the vivid National Day photos. The one above is humorous and surreal, Velvia really suited the day well.

Out and about again spotted these two.

The 1st could be very sad if true.

It would be very sad to think this is where an artist did his last signing.

Memoriam for an Graffiti artist ?.

Now where did i leave my Bike?.

Locked-Lost and Lonely.

Seeing so many X100 photos on Flickr from around the world, it's interesting to see that graffiti and tagging is pretty much universal worldwide.

Archived