Your Favorite Photographs

Christopher

As I eagerly await the arrival of my X100, I've often browsed Flickr to see the latest photos from other lucky X100 owners around the world. It's amazing to see some stunning images captured by this camera, I've discovered a lot of talented and inspirational photographers along the way.

One of my latest finds are these gorgeous landscapes from New Zealand taken by Flickr user Yesong. Check this one out!

Photographer Conrado Escano Dy-Liacco also posted his first set of photos from his X100, really nice street photography. Check it out on PBase.

I'm constantly amazed at the colors dynamic range in these photos.

DSCF0759

Share some of your favorite X100 photographs in this thread, whether they're yours or another photographer's. Feel free to embed them with HTML if they've allowed it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the community @glafleur ! It looks like you've been busy shooting, how are you liking your X100 after the first few weeks?

• 2 weeks later...

Is that your image? I was inviting photos to the flickr group today, I really like your street photography! You've captured some really great moments.

@Christopher, this was taken at my mom's backyard in San Diego. I love that even though she has an iPad 2, modern kitchen, etc. she still refuses to waste electricity using her dryer haha. Of course she'll use it once in awhile when she's tired, but I admire her for wanting to save

Archived