Sign in to follow this  
stanmoore

My X100 Review

stanmoore

I am nobody famous, I am just a person who enjoys his Fuji X100. I have had the Fuji X100 for almost two months. I love this camera, it goes with me everywhere. Much better than carrying my Canon 5DMkII everywhere. To me this has to be one of the best if not the best camera that I have ever owned. But then again I have only owned 14-15 digital cameras and a few film ones.

I decided to write a small informal review on the X100. Hope you enjoy

http://stanfordmoore.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/my-fujifilm-x100-review/

gregvds

Interesting results.

I would have like to see night shots, long exposure, high ISO settings comparison. If you can add these if you have them, taht would be awesome.

Thanks anyway for the good review.

PaulV

Nice review!

I've been shooting (not as much as I'd like, mind you) with my x100 for about a week. I have to agree with you, it's not perfect as the autofocus is a bit slow and it's not a totally intuitive camera: I LOVE IT. I love the challenge. I love the image quality (nothing short of stunning even at high ISO). I took some photos at night at ISO6400 and after a quick bake in lightroom, was clean as ever. I'm loving the non-simplicity of the x100. It makes you pause, thing and then shoot.