Sign in to follow this  
cyclicredundancy

$200 or $300 rebate for Fujifilm lenses bought with X-E1 and X-Pro series camera on amazon US

I just this today morning while doing my usual price check on amazon and I finally put in my order. This should nicely complement my X100 :).

Linky

Save up to $300 on Select Fujifilm XF Lenses with the Purchase of a Qualifying Fujifilm X-Series Pro Camera

For a limited time, save up to $300 on select Fujifilm XF lenses with the purchase of a qualifying Fujifilm X-Series Pro camera from Amazon.com. Simply click on the savings tabs below to see the qualifying camera and lens combinations, and then add one camera and any number of qualifying lenses to your Shopping Cart; the corresponding discount(s) will be deducted at checkout.

$200 Off the XF 14mm F2.8 Lens Wide Angle Lens

$200 Off the XF 35mm F1.4 Lens

$300 Off the XF 18mm F2.0 Lens

$300 Off the XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 Lens Zoom Lens

$300 Off the XF 60mm F2.4 Macro Lens

Note on Availability: Select digital cameras and lenses are in high demand and their availability may fluctuate. If you don't see the product you're looking for, check back periodically.

Offer valid through June 29, 2013, or while supplies last. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. To receive any of the discounts above, all qualifying items must be purchased and shipped together with the qualifying camera in the same order to a single address using the same ship option.

Amazon.com reserves the right to modify or end this promotion at any time. See full terms and conditions.