Model holding X100S

pominpocket

whatta goddamn sausagefest; I can't believe this thread is still going. It has probably chased every woman who would have been in any way interested in participating in this forum.

and most men

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

@pominpocket, I don't see what the firestorm is all about. These pics certainly weren't so bad as to illicit this kind of response. It's a camera forum, not even a photography site.

Wow dude, this is intense...lol. I love that damien has been so kind in this forum as I particularly believe that his photography is amongst the finest I've seen. But I have made one observation, there are more people who are quick to criticize than to compliment. someone who posts a not so great photo, wilL get a fury of response, but I have seen quite a few stunning photographs of all different genres go on by with very little to no recognition. I have seen the work that you sell and you have a very distinctive style, and they are worth money to some people so more power to you! My only suggestion is rewording some of your post titles. A title sets a certain expectation and obviously there are some that were let down from their expectations. While I believe too harsh by some, nothing ever changes by waiting or others to change. You can only work on you. So keep posting the good the bad and the ugly and I will do the same :)

@pominpocket, I don't see what the firestorm is all about. These pics certainly weren't so bad as to illicit this kind of response. It's a camera forum, not even a photography site.

Thank you I agree . The focus was supposed to be on the shiny new X100s not the model . Also she is not a model .

Wow dude, this is intense...lol. I love that damien has been so kind in this forum as I particularly believe that his photography is amongst the finest I've seen. But I have made one observation, there are more people who are quick to criticize than to compliment. someone who posts a not so great photo, wilL get a fury of response, but I have seen quite a few stunning photographs of all different genres go on by with very little to no recognition. I have seen the work that you sell and you have a very distinctive style, and they are worth money to some people so more power to you! My only suggestion is rewording some of your post titles. A title sets a certain expectation and obviously there are some that were let down from their expectations. While I believe too harsh by some, nothing ever changes by waiting or others to change. You can only work on you. So keep posting the good the bad and the ugly and I will do the same

:)

I will be posting plenty more pictures . I recently took a river trip in Cambodia in the rain where people live on small boats in a swamp like river. I had the X100S only. I did not have much time to compose all the shots . Stay posted .

• 1 month later...

Archived