Sign in to follow this  
churl82

Tampa Bay residents - wanna barter?

churl82

Hello. I am a beginner looking for someone to show me the ropes of photography. I am a reputable acupuncturist in the area who happens to practice the true traditional system of acupuncture. Please visit classical-healing.com for more info.

Please let me know if you're willing to barter. I have a x100s.

veejaycee

So - I teach you photography and you stick pins into me!

Actually, for someone in need of acupuncture treatment that sounds a really good deal. Unfortunately I'm in UK.

gryphon1911

Good luck with that! And I dont mean that snarky.

I really do hope you find someone that you can work with. There is probably no better way to truly understand than to be out there, doing it, having informed discussions and getting the hands on.

Good luck. I'd definitely work with you, but am in OH.

SnapPuppy

Yeah if you was in the UK, I'm be happy to trade some pin action for some shutter action.

PhoTom

I'm the closest so far, a mere 3 to 3-1/2 hours drive and I havn't been stuck with needles for several years now :-)

churl82

Interesting first post with a link to a commercial web site.

Well, I certainly would like more info about someone who's going to be putting needles in me before I made any deals :-) I'm not trying to sell anything here, guys! Just purely asking for help and offering my service in return.

PhoTom

Interesting first post with a link to a commercial web site.

Well, I certainly would like more info about someone who's going to be putting needles in me before I made any deals :-) I'm not trying to sell anything here, guys! Just purely asking for help and offering my service in return.

I found the site informative in that I was unaware that modern acupuncturists were going the allopathic way. If I was in an accident, I'd want a skilled allopath to patch me up. As a health practitioner, no.

K1W1_Mk2

The fact you have replied indicates that you are genuine to me. Often with these sort of posts on forum the OP makes one post only.

The concept of barter for camera tuition is intriguing to me.

Poppa-D

Tampa, huh? I lived in the Seminole Heights neighborhood for years and am a USF alum. Wish I could help - I have since wandered out to the desert. :-)

churl82

Thanks

PS - are the guys at N. Tampa Photography still douches? ;-)

I don't really go there, so I don't know.

churl82

Good luck with that! And I dont mean that snarky.

I really do hope you find someone that you can work with. There is probably no better way to truly understand than to be out there, doing it, having informed discussions and getting the hands on.

Good luck. I'd definitely work with you, but am in OH.

Thanks! Well, if you ever move down here or if I ever go up there, I'll have someone :-)

MadDog

PS - are the guys at N. Tampa Photography still douches? ;-)

Yep they are still. I was just in there and it's of course like all camera shops it's not what it used to be but the guys are still...well you know.