Sign in to follow this  
DrRon

X-10 Review - ZTOP

DrRon

Hello - just checking in here after finding your site. What a gold mine!

I'll try my hand at sharing a couple of links and see how it goes.

I have an X-10 on pre-order from Adorama and have been reading everything I can. I ran across a review from Brazil that I thought was good, despite the awkward translation from Portuguese:

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://ztop.com.br/2011/10/24/hands-on-fujifilm-finepix-x10/&ei=NKymTs7iHYHj0QG0goz6DQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CG8Q7gEwBzgK&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfujifilm%2Bx10%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D937%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Dimvns

About half way through the review he discusses gripping the camera and references a wrist strap called "adjust a wrist". Here's the picture:

Adjust%252520a%252520Wrist.jpg

I loved it at first sight and tried to find it on the web to no avail. Anyone every seen it before?

I really appreciate all the hard work you have done here on the X-100 finding third party accessories and expect those guys will also accommodate the X-10. I am excited to get the camera and start shooting and I'm grateful for all the professional expertise available here as we ride the Fuji wave.

Christopher

Welcome to the community @DrRon! I'm just now unboxing my X10 from B&H, the camera does feel very well suited for a wrist strap, more so than the X100. I've never seen that particular strap before, it looks like a clever design to tie it down to your wrist.

DrRon

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts with everyone.

I especially look forward to your comparisons with the X-100

WilzWorkz7

Oh..that's the Canon wrist strap I had with my Canon A540.

I may suggest getting those mobile phone straps...it is the same anyways. To get the spring grip, just go to any of those outdoor adventure outfitters and you can get it. Just push the strap through the hole of the gripper and you are set.

mattmaber

Or a black and black Gordy wrist strap

G12%2Bwith%2BGordy%2BStrap%2Bgb101115%2B

Google image search

collierportraits

Ditto to Matt on the Gordy. I love my Gordy. It seems very sturdy but is comfortable and Of course, the ability to custom order at an extremely reasonable price makes it a no brainer.